If you're in BYU Writing 150H sections 122, 126, or 129 you're in the right place.


My name is Dr. SWILUA. (Pronounced "Swill-oo-ah") That's short for "She Who Is Like Unto Aphrodite." It's my official title, thanks.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Want to Read Something Super Creepy I Wrote?

You can find it here:

http://mormonartist.net/2012/02/day-kerry-spencer/

In case you were wondering, this is NOT an example of a personal narrative. It’s a personal essay.

You should read it in the dark when you’re alone, preferably. And then if it scares the crap out of you or otherwise creeps you out, send it to everyone you feel like creeping out!

(This essay is a finalist in a competition and the winner will be determined by number of votes and that is half determined by how many people *see* it. I’m going to stop short of telling you I’ll give you extra credit to vote, or to spam it around, though. Because that seems wrong. Is it wrong? Is it bad that I don’t know? :)(Here’s what I will say: if you help it get read and I happen to win, I’ll bring doughnuts or something. Plus it would just be awesome.)

15 comments:

  1. I like doughnuts, that would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting essay! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder people hate hospitals so much. They really are creepy at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read it. I like it. Is there something we have to do to make sure it counts towards you winning?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think extra credit would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krissi LeCheminantMarch 1, 2012 at 11:27 PM

    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool essay, commenting for credit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha way cool and creepy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it, hospitals are scary places

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creepy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I rather enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete