If you're in BYU Writing 150H sections 122, 126, or 129 you're in the right place.


My name is Dr. SWILUA. (Pronounced "Swill-oo-ah") That's short for "She Who Is Like Unto Aphrodite." It's my official title, thanks.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I figured out a way to give you extra credit for voting in the Lit Blitz!

Actually, the Blitz people sort of came up with it in that they made up the rule that you have to vote for FIVE entries, not just one, which means you kinda have to *read* all the entries, so yay for them!

Here's the deal: If you read all 13 entries and submit a vote, I will give you 5 points extra credit. (That is a LOT compared to what I normally give!)

You don't even have to vote for me. But you can if you want.

The rules for voting are here.

If you vote, send me an email saying you did for credit. (you don't have to tell me who you voted for.)

And this is totally unrelated, but I had this nightmare where one of y'all was yelling at me because I never told you what we were doing for class today. I said, "But we don't have class on Thursdays!" And the student said, "And yet you're always putting stuff we have to do on the calendar every Thursday!" (I don't actually know if that's true.) But just to clarify: we don't have class on Thursdays. Like, ever. (Except maybe for the final? But I don't actually know off the top of my head when our final is, so don't write down that it's a Thursday and then yell at me again. I can't take it.)

Also, I think the student was 38 weeks pregnant, had a broken foot, lived in my backyard, and ate bugs.

So, prolly not really one of y'all.

ANYWAYZ

Happy reading!

13 comments: