If you're in BYU Writing 150H sections 122, 126, or 129 you're in the right place.


My name is Dr. SWILUA. (Pronounced "Swill-oo-ah") That's short for "She Who Is Like Unto Aphrodite." It's my official title, thanks.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today is the last day to get 5 extra credit points!

Here's how you do it:

Read the essays from the Mormon Artist Lit Blitz contest. They are all (by definition of the contest!) super short. Reading 13 will take you, like, 7 minutes. (That's a guesstimate, so don't send me emails telling me your times!)(Although, actually, that would be kind of interesting, so go ahead and tell me how long it took you to read them all!)

Once you've read them, follow these voting instructions and vote for your five favorites. (Note that you do this via email, not by posting on the link!) (You do NOT have to vote for my essay and I probably won't even know WHO you voted for.)(In fact, the only reason I would know is if you either didn't quite follow the instructions or you copied me on your email to the Blitz. Neither of which I expect y'all to do unless it's 3AM and your mind is all hazy.)(But the contest is over today, so don't wait until 3AM, that'll be too late!)

To actually *get* the extra credit, send me an email telling me that you read all the essays and sent the Blitz your vote.

If you have questions, email me like always.

7 comments: