If you're in BYU Writing 150H sections 122, 126, or 129 you're in the right place.


My name is Dr. SWILUA. (Pronounced "Swill-oo-ah") That's short for "She Who Is Like Unto Aphrodite." It's my official title, thanks.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Special Instructions for Today's ICPP's!

You may notice I'm not in class today. That is because I'm puking my guts out and you don't want to be near me.

Here is what I want y'all to do:

1) pick a class captain who can pretend to be me and who'll run class. (this shouldn't be too hard since class is just two paper presentations. all the captain has to do is make sure they happen.)

2) do the ICPP just like you would if I were there with you.

3) people presenting feel free to email me a copy of your paper and I'll give you my own thoughts on it over the internet.

4) hold on to your eBay and NSAL rough drafts until next Monday. Or email them to me.

If you have questions, have the class captain email me and we can chat on Monday. Or you can email me yourself and I'll do my best to answer.

good luck!

23 comments:

  1. Get well soon! Throwing up sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I check this blog, and my email, religiously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been sick a lot! Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll take care of class. No worries. Feel better.
    Lindsay Painter

    ReplyDelete
  5. we decided that the 5th person to walk in the door should be captain - it saved a lot of arguing, but startled the 5th person a little bit haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I presented for the class and they helped me out a ton. See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for extending the rough draft due dates

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no significant contribution to make here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. But we are still supposed to comment on these posts, right? Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a mi tambien.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Comment :) Haha I hope you are doing well too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let me be the last to wish you luck with your malady, for now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No longer the last, Scotchy (yes, I realize that that sounded like one of those bad comebacks Spiderman gives his nemeses). We're praying for you! Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad that you are back and better! Hope that you find out what is wrong, and that you can fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Missed you. Class went smoothly. I'm glad I wasn't a captain though, too much power may go to my head

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sorry you were sick! No fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I nominate we mutiny against our class captains, and go to the bowling alley.

    ReplyDelete