If you're in BYU Writing 150H sections 122, 126, or 129 you're in the right place.


My name is Dr. SWILUA. (Pronounced "Swill-oo-ah") That's short for "She Who Is Like Unto Aphrodite." It's my official title, thanks.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Class today won't be in class! Here's what you should do.

Sometime before class next Friday, you should find your way to the Reading and Writing Center. You should bring one of your papers with you. Have a little visit with one of the TA's and make sure they send me a yellow paper saying you came so you can get credit for the experience. Any questions, feel free to email me. I may have little use of my voice, but my typing fingers are fine.

Good luck!

24 comments:

  1. Sorry your voice is still giving you grief! Hope you get better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please get well soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I just say: the Writing Center might become my second home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest I was really happy when class was cancelled. It meant I got to enjoy the rain a little more. I'm sorry you were sick and I hope you are feeling better. See you in class tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better! Orange juice works every time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a really great assignment to send us to the Writing Center, I'm not entirely sure I would have ever made it there on my own! Hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The writing center helps a ton. It makes you dig deep into your writing to find a way to make it better instead of just settling for what you've already got. I liked this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna be honest. The purpose of this comment is to receive credit. I did find the post informative and useful though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is about time to figure out where the Writing Center is. =/

    ReplyDelete
  10. just so everyone knows, the writing center is very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This actually really helped!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool! this was a great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get well soon!... Even though you already did.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did it, and it was pretty helpful. It was good to see where the center is, and know what they can do to help me. Thanks for the assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel bad you get sick a lot! Please feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope your health next semester is better than it has been this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I definitely did this and it was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Reading and writing center is helpful

    ReplyDelete
  20. What would you do if you got a strange fingertip disease that barred communicating via e-mail?

    ReplyDelete