If you're in BYU Writing 150H sections 122, 126, or 129 you're in the right place.


My name is Dr. SWILUA. (Pronounced "Swill-oo-ah") That's short for "She Who Is Like Unto Aphrodite." It's my official title, thanks.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Reminder

You get credit for reading any post with the label "Stuff SWILUA says." (So that I can double check these points, leave a comment--just your name is fine--on each post.)

You can click on the label to see all of the posts at once. (You only need to read this semester's. :)

To get full credit, you should also read one of the "rants" I link to on the sidebar. For that credit, leave a comment on this post.

17 comments:

  1. Read the procrastination one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant I read the procrastination one. I just realized that could be misread.

      Delete
  2. I read the one called "Writing is Revising".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the Grammar rants and a few related posts a while ago :) Entertaining to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your post on Procrastination! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also read the one on procrastination, and some grammar rants. Really great reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the one on procrastination, and also Writing is Revising.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read the procrastination one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i read procrastination. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I decided to see why everyone was reading Procrastination. I see why now. Very good, haha. Got it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read Procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Read Procrastination! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read Writing is Revising.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read writing is revising and procrastination...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read "On Procrastination"

    ReplyDelete
  15. i read all your rants at the beginning of the semester...

    ReplyDelete