If you're in BYU Writing 150H sections 122, 126, or 129 you're in the right place.


My name is Dr. SWILUA. (Pronounced "Swill-oo-ah") That's short for "She Who Is Like Unto Aphrodite." It's my official title, thanks.

Friday, January 13, 2012

No Class Today!

Yesterday was my birthday, so I went out to eat twice, and then spent half the night hurling up the result in what I can only assume is some sort of food poisoning. Totally destroys my fantasy about how awesome it would be to eat out for all my meals and never ever have to cook. (I hate to cook.)

Hence: start your three-day weekend early. I'll see you again next Wednesday.

Go ahead and comment (or just leave your name; whatevs) so I can see how fast people get messages on the blog and whether or not it's worth posting announcements like this here. (I'll be emailing you, too.)

22 comments:

  1. I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats too bad! Hopefully the weekend is kinder to you!
    -Ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that :(

    Found out when I got to class. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... Happy Birthday! Hope you feel better and have a better time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you still had a great birthday! Feel better and see you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a good lesson to check the blog more often... haha feel better and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't find the RFIW articles. please help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. My comment disappeared...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel awesome because my comment is sooooo late. But I received the message the day of, in class.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, I'm in the same boat as Kam. ^

    ReplyDelete