If you're in BYU Writing 150H sections 122, 126, or 129 you're in the right place.


My name is Dr. SWILUA. (Pronounced "Swill-oo-ah") That's short for "She Who Is Like Unto Aphrodite." It's my official title, thanks.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Extended Office Hours for Finals

Extended Office Hours: Monday, Dec. 12, I'll be in the office from 10am till 2pm. If you have a graded paper you want feedback on, or if you think you're going to revise a paper I haven't graded yet, I'll be available to give feedback and/or grade the paper and give feedback. If you just want feedback on a paper you *haven't* turned in yet, I may or may not be able to give feedback. (It depends on how many people show up. If there are a lot, graded papers take priority.)

My office address is on the syllabus.

20 comments:

  1. Yeah! Comment for credit on the last day of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can pretty much expect me to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so there haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing this! I will try to make it for some help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you that is very merciful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! It must be Christmas! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll need it that s for sure

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for committing to do this for us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do we get credit for commenting on this post...? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am wondering the same thing as Marisa- Can we still get credit for this post even though I turned in my # of comments an hour before this was posted? Extra Credit? eh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think other people should not go so I can go over more than one paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!
    --Jamie Smith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your great benevolence, oh great Swilua! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for taking the time to help us out! I've learned a TON in your class.

    ReplyDelete